High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UncleSam

UncleSam

Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:00 pm

Here is a thread for members of the Allied Forces.

Hopefully we can assemble here and I can take stock of who is on board.

Non-members of the Allied Forces, please do not post in here. This is an RP area that is intended to be exclusive to Allied Forces members. I know everyone will read the posts and I'm cool with that. I just don't want to have to sift through posts to find out what's going on with my team and I do not want the thread spiraling into arguments between factions. If Power Trip invades the Oval Office, Locker and I will discuss the format and create a separate thread for that RP. This invasion could be used for one of the actual shows so it would have to be carefully thought out and planned anyway.

Thanks everyone. I enjoy this roster very much and hope we can really get some good RPing going in the future that will impact the course of the shows and the fed. I'm glad I chose this fed to work in and keep up the good work everyone.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:14 pm

Or i will just delete there post and we will continue like it never happend
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:22 pm

Sounds like a plan. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Eix

Eix

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:39 pm

One Question is which Wrestlers are in the Allied Forces untill now(except you two, TDX and me)?
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:44 pm

Eix,

As of right now, Muzza, TDX, yourself, and I are the Allied Forces. Locker's gearing up fast, so we had better be recruiting quickly. Era is intrigued by Mongo, so I had better contact her now.
Back to top Go down
Anubis

Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:38 pm

you have also got me now. farao
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:42 pm

Making a turn to face?
Back to top Go down
Anubis

Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:44 am

UncleSam wrote:
Making a turn to face?

yes
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:51 am

Glad to have you aboard if this disbanding thing all blows over.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:37 pm

more people if our Roster survives Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters   Oval Office:  Allied Forces Headquarters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oval Office: Allied Forces Headquarters
Page 1 of 1