High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Popularity on Federation Charts

Go down 
+2
AminRa
UncleSam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UncleSam

UncleSam

Popularity on Federation Charts Empty
PostSubject: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Muzza,

How come we have the lowest popularity rating on the federation charts? I am unsure of how they are calculated, and just wanted to see if you could enlighten me a bit. Also, what can we do to get those ratings up? Anything I can do to help will be done.

Uncle Sam
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:47 pm

I know I'm not Muzza, but I thought I could try to help and steal all the glory.

From what I have read the rating is based on the votes of our matches + some kind of segment bonus. So if I understand correctly the only way to bring up our rating would be for all the wrestlers to buy grand entrances and to make the cards as even as possible so that each match earns as many stars as possible.

If you want to read the post regarding the ratings its here

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:53 pm

How evil of you to try and steal the glory.

Thank you very much actually. That does clear up a lot. I have three components to my entrance, but I hope to add more soon and upgrade as much as I can. The more money I earn, the more gets put into my entrance. I won't put myself below 5000 for training stats and moves to buy an entrance. I'm at about 5400 now, so I'll have to make another 10000 before I contribute more entrance money to the fed.

Hey Muzza! Do I get paid for interviews? LOL
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:04 pm

Yes... EVIL!!! Its all part of my coup d'etat to overthrow Muzza as GM. Twisted Evil

But in all seriousness I figured you and I seem to be the only ones on the forums right now, and I had the answer, so why not try to lighten the GM's load a bit.

I am a bit torn right now myself about whether to upgrade my entrance anymore. I want to buy advanced techniques later on, but I also want the best for the roster. I currently have 2 entrances both upgraded to lvl 2, so that is 2 extra stars per match.

Actually, now that I am thinking about it, I probably won't be high enough lvl to buy the techniques any time soon, so I may as well spend my 50k on entrances now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:07 pm

I figure I'm not getting the techniques anytime soon either. 100,000? That's a lot, and that's only for the first level of the tech. I'll do my part and help the fed and my tag partner Muzza for now. If we all pitch in and up our entrances we all benefit really.
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:16 pm

I really wish non-supporters could edit the entrances though. It was one of the nicest benefits of supporter (other than the ton of matches I got everyday). I know I'm not Mr. Grammar, but the grammar of most the entrances makes me cringe. I guess its to be expected of a game that is translated from Italian though.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:20 pm

True, though couldn't they have someone who speaks English, say me, reorganize and reword their English in exchange for free supporter status? LOL.
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:28 pm

I agree. I don't have a hard time understanding what they mean but it can be a bit frustrating. I would gladly join a team to do something like that for free supporter. Lets petition Tullo lol!
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:42 pm

I'll join you on that. I don't know exactly what to do to get that started, but if you do decide to, pm me and I'll help you with the suggestion and implementation.
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:04 pm

In all honesty I think I would be willing to do it for free if we could get some kind of group together so it didn't all fall on one person. It does benefit the game afterall. It would help with a more professional air to the game as well as helping foreign users trying to translate. I would imagine it is harder to translate something from English to another language if it was first translated from Italian to poor English wouldn't you think?
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:56 pm

Amin Ra come on i was nice i gave you a title chance but you chose to hit me over the head with a chair lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:58 pm

I actully speak enough italian to ask where i am who are you what are you doing wheres the pub and give me a beer
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:00 pm

UncleSam wrote:
Muzza,

How come we have the lowest popularity rating on the federation charts? I am unsure of how they are calculated, and just wanted to see if you could enlighten me a bit. Also, what can we do to get those ratings up? Anything I can do to help will be done.

Uncle Sam

This is another reasonwhy i want to do an all tag team show as most people know tag teams give you alot of exp and will actully improve the rosters ratings also is anyone here a high HP Resistance or balanced wrestler (by high i mean 1000+)
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:12 am

Sadly I'm only 710 HP balanced. I'm working up my resistance right now. Hope to be close to 800 soon.
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:53 am

muzza3920 wrote:
Amin Ra come on i was nice i gave you a title chance but you chose to hit me over the head with a chair lol.

I believe I hit you because you DIDN'T give me a title match. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joesph The Bear

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:10 pm

Tullo answer not inspire confidence. Sad

Bear have high hit point, 1230, and try to be crowd pleaser (~4 star average).
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:38 pm

though you got the match you just chose to lose it
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:28 am

I had nothing to fight for. You made the match non-title and that crushed my spirits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:37 pm

It was a title match oh well.
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:53 am

"The match tonight between Balls Mahoney and AminRa is not because AminRa is the number one contender. It’s because Balls Mahoney wanted revenge. I tried to talk him out of it but he is determined to get revenge, I finally caved in and told him ‘If its revenge you want, revenge you shall get’. So don’t any of you think you can get a title match after attacking the champion. So with the power invested in me it won't be a title match but in a chance for revenge for Mahoney."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:34 am

Konan
Class: Balanced
Health Points: 1.130
Power Body: 2 (+60hp)
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:14 pm

No wonder i always struggle to beat konan, with all those hit points and that KILLER finisher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popularity on Federation Charts   Popularity on Federation Charts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Popularity on Federation Charts
Page 1 of 1