High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HIWA invitational special

Go down 
+3
WeReWoLf
Anubis
AminRa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AminRa

AminRa

HIWA invitational special Empty
PostSubject: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:10 am

I thought it would be nice to Start a new thread just to list who is participating in the Invitation Special for HIWA members. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check this thread https://hiwa.rpg-board.net/muzza-s-office-f10/possible-suggestion-t111.htm

So far we have:
Joesph The Bear
TDX
Eix
Matt Locker
Uncle Sam
Anubis
BG Warrior
Muzza
Royal Pain

So if anyone else wants to participate just reply to this post and I will edit the list accordingly.

And please people let's limit it to one challenge per person per day (unless you talk to the person and they are ok with more than 1 a day). The amount of rematches when you do 3:1 can get a bit overwhelming. These people are doing this out of kindness and to benefit HIWA which benefits us all. Lets not abuse it.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anubis

Anubis

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:05 am

Add me Anubis.
Back to top Go down
WeReWoLf

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:33 am

BG Warrior joins too.
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:43 pm

Count me in, just remind me that your in our Fed and i'll try and do your rematch first.

Just an idea, but make a note of the people who have agreed to this and put them in your friends list.
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:17 pm

So what you are saying Royal Pain is that we should only give the people who have also agreed to do this the extra rematches? If you want to do it that way it is your perogative but I want to be able to help everyone in the roster (at least the ones that come on the forums and know about this). I know for some people it just isn't possibe to promise the amount of rematches per challenge due to lack of time or because they may already have a lot of challenges a day.
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:07 pm

Anubis, I am not finding an invitational for you. Your game name is anubis correct?
Back to top Go down
Anubis

Anubis

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:47 am

AminRa wrote:
Anubis, I am not finding an invitational for you. Your game name is anubis correct?

Yes my game name is Anubis but in are shows i am the Rainbow-Haired Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:51 am

What i was tring to say was that if we put the people from the roster in our friends list then when you run out of invitational goes you can just challenge them instead.
Back to top Go down
AminRa

AminRa

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:49 pm

Oh ok. I just misinterpreted what you were saying.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:04 pm

I have to give Royal Pain credit. Every time I challenge you, you pay the rematches right away. Quickest of anyone I've ever challenged and every time I challenge you too.
Back to top Go down
TDX

TDX

Location : Oberzier Germany a little Town in the near of Cologne

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:20 am

his everyone got his rematches i have lost my overview^^

Eix 3/3
Aminra 3/3
Bear 3/3
Konan 3/3
Sam 3/3

plz contact me if I forgot anyone
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tdx_torsten
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:23 pm

yes TDX ME!!!

Also ive seen a few people and recived a few complaints,(about ROYAL PAIN especially). About people who beat them 3 or 4 times even though each time they're in blue or yellow and they are red and busted wide open or screaming in pain. So please we are team mates in this roster don't start farming your own roster for wins save that for other rosters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:53 am

whos complained about me?
I'm only rematching people.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:20 am

I'm not complaining Royal Pain. I was just saying how you have to be the quickest person in all of TWG to repay your rematches. I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:56 am

Sorry not you Uncle Sam or Aminra, i think Muzza was saying i was taking advantage of some people, but i just want to fight people, and if i can poeple in our fed. That way everyone gets exp.
Back to top Go down
UncleSam

UncleSam

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:13 pm

That's the best way to do it. Use our challenges on each other every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIWA invitational special   HIWA invitational special Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIWA invitational special
Page 1 of 1