High-Impact Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UncleSam

UncleSam

Faction Empty
PostSubject: Faction   Faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:44 am

Muzza, Locker and Mongo are both trying to form factions as we speak. Mongo's having some trouble, but Locker is not far from getting a fledgling faction up and running. If these factions get too much steam without any opposition it could be bad for the rest of us. Someone is going to have to counter balance the situation. I was thinking of heading up a faction as well, but I see few roster members who are solid faces. Obviously I want you in the faction, either as a co-leader, or in whatever capacity you prefer. I was hoping for Era, though she is leaning towards joining Mongo's possible faction. Two evil factions and no good would be a dangerous situation here. Let me know what you think about getting this off the ground. We'll still be outnumbered, but you and I can meet any of their tag teams, but we need more singles. Hopefully we can get some more faces in here. I would love to suggest AminRa, but I think he's a solid heel for quite a while longer. We lost SuperPatriot, who I was hoping to enlist too. It's your move now big guy. Let me know as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
muzza3920
Site Admin
muzza3920

Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction   Faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:20 pm

Uncle Sam I agree two Dark factions would certainly put the roster in a very bad situation, although we could use it in a storyline halfway through next season both of those factions start to take over then among the mist the good guys appear and save the day, hopefully we will have special matches up by then, I will probably be unable to fully join a faction although i can help "retain the balance" if you want, this could be a big thing us getting back together after the storyline i mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiwa.moonfruit.com
UncleSam

UncleSam

Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction   Faction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:20 pm

That all sounds really good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction   Faction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down